Hiring Commercial Exterior Painters
Your business’s building is in desperate need of a makeover. It’s been quite some time since it’s been painted, and as much as you want to put it off, you just can’t do it anymore. You need to hire commercial exterior painters.
Why It Matters
The look of the inside and outside of your business’ building matters to your employees, customers, and clients. It’s the first impression most people get, and that is highly influential when it comes to the future of dealing with that person.
Don’t take our word for it, many people believe this to be true. Just read what SmallBizDaily says about the importance of a business’ exterior.
For businesses on a budget, the first thought is to hire someone for as low of a price as possible. Unfortunately, that doesn’t usually work out well.
Painting is an art. It takes skill, experience, and heavy duty equipment. It’s not something that any person can do. That’s why it’s important to use professionals.
The Benefits of Using Professional Commercial Painters
“You get what you pay for…”
You know this, so why waste your time looking for non-professionals? In the long run, you’ll likely end up paying more to keep your building looking great.
Better Paint for Better Results
Paint has different levels of quality. Some brands simply hold up for longer, and they cost more money. Only the best painting companies for businesses use the best paint because they care about their results and reputation. This prevents you from having to repaint sooner, and spending more money.
Shorter Project Time
Painters, painting supplies, and equipment take up room and can distract employees. With shorter project times, those painting necessities aren’t a problem. When you use a commercial painting company, a team comes to your business, not just one or two people. This means the project will take much less time to complete.
With CertaPro Painters® of Nashville and Middle Tennessee, you can elect to have your painting done during off-hours or on the weekends.
Excellent Customer Service
When you hire someone, you want to feel confident that you’re getting the work you need done in the best way possible. To feel confident about it, you want to be able to communicate easily with the people doing it.
Choosing professional commercial painting services means you also receive top-notch customer service. Professionals communicate often and are available to their customers whenever needed. It makes getting the job done easy.
Learn more about the commercial painting services CertaPro Painters® of Nashville and Middle Tennessee offers here.
Now you know why you should hire professionals, but do you know what makes someone a good?
What to Look for in Commercial Painters
Depending on your industry, the outside of your business’ building may need more work than the inside of it. Exterior painters simply paint the outside of a building. This may include railings, trim, signs, and more.
Understanding what you should look for when choosing a commercial exterior painter can help you get the best results possible.
- Experience painting a wide variety of structures. It’s important that the company you choose has a portfolio of many different types of properties and exterior structures. This lets you know that your project will be in the hands of someone who has experience.
- Possess the necessary painting equipment. Ensure the people who will paint your business have the equipment needed to do the job. This may include scaffolds or cranes for tall buildings.
- Time to complete the project. Using a company that has a small team can lead to delays or hurried sub-par results. When using a large commercial painting company, such as CertaPro Painters® of Nashville and Middle Tennessee, you know you’re getting a team that can handle the project and deliver quality results in the estimated time.
- Customer service right from the start. When you call, your request should be received in a welcoming manner. Full attention should be given to you, and a quote for the work should be returned quickly. After all, time is money.
- Positive reviews from past customers. The best industrial painting companies have a good reputation online and in your area. Read reviews about them online and then ask around. You’ll soon realize the best ones to hire.
Types of Properties Painted
Are you unsure of the types of properties commercial painters can do? To put it simply, if you choose CertaPro Painters® of Nashville and Middle Tennessee, just about any property can be painted.
Our network has a reputation of painting many different types of properties and structures, including but not limited to:
- Apartment Complexes
- Healthcare Facilities
- Retail Stores
- Shopping Centers
- Office Buildings
From small to extremely large buildings, experienced painters with the right equipment can make them look brand new again.
The Process of Working with CertaPro Painters® of Nashville and Middle Tennessee
CertaPro Painters® of Nashville and Middle Tennessee makes it easy for businesses to use their commercial exterior painters.
This is the process:
- Request a quote.
- CertaPro Painters® of Nashville and Middle Tennessee receives the requests, assesses the project, and sends an estimate for the work.
- If approved, a day and time is set for the work to start.
- The team will arrive at the scheduled time to prep, paint, and cleanup within the estimated time of completion.
- The business owner or a delegated individual walks through the painted area to ensure complete satisfaction.
In five simple steps, you could have your building(s) painted professionally.
Ready to get started? Click here.